❤ We are OPEN for Tastings and Tours at the Winery! ❤
Due to the COVID-19 state of emergency, Anderson’s Conn Valley Vineyards is following all the Napa County, city of St. Helena, California and State of California guidelines for the safety and well-being of our team, members and guests. We are OPEN for tours and tastings at the vineyard and winery for both outdoor and cave reservations with several lovely options for tasting experiences. We are family friendly, and can accommodate groups of up to (9) guests and are happy to accommodate larger groups as well…please call Sarah at the winery to make arrangements for groups over (10)
The wine tours and tastings at Anderson’s Conn Valley Vineyards are authentic and the best way to experience our delicious wines and beautiful family vineyard estate, whether you’re part of our wine club or visiting for the first time. We have been one of the top wineries in Napa Valley in St. Helena for over 30 years. Wine enthusiasts from Helena, Big Bar, Junction City, Trinity County, and Weaverville, CA rave about our spectacular wines, including Chardonnay, Sauvignon Blanc, Cabernet, Cab Franc, Merlot, Pinot Noir, Petit Verdot, and other blends.
We offer (2) different tastings and all include an in-depth exploration of our history and winemaking philosophy while you taste through our current releases. See our Tasting Menu below to select which tasting is for you!
Please note the following:
- All tasting experience reservations are kindly requested in advance
- Same day tastings are welcome, please call the winery at 707-963-8600 for availability and reservations
- For special requests or groups larger than 6, please contact us at the winery directly at 707-963-8600.
Please note our Change/Cancellation Policy is 72 hours in advance!
Join us for an in depth discussion and tasting of Anderson Conn Valley Wines…our Signature Tasting offers the opportunity to taste our smallest production and most exclusive wines as well as some of our favorite current vintages!
- These may include Eloge, Signature Cabernet, Gustaf and Aurum
- This private tasting will include 8-9 wines and a complimentary charcuterie board.
- Please allow 2 hours for this experience
- This tasting is complimentary for our 12 Bottle and Aurum Club active members
Join us for the ultimate Anderson’s Conn Valley Vineyards experience on our beautiful family estate. Each tasting involves a guided vineyard tour and an in-depth exploration of our history and winemaking philosophy with one of our winemakers and most often, with our owner and head winemaker, Todd Anderson.
- You can expect to taste through a combination of our current releases, special limited production wines, and even experience some barrel tasting!
- Please anticipate 2.5 to 3 hours for this experience.
- Please allow 2-2.5 hours for this experience
- This tasting is complimentary for our active Aurum Club members